Share Job Posting:
About the Job
Qualifications: You at least have a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 to 12 years of professional experience in visual design or related creative discipline.
● You are proficient in Typography, Composition, Scale, and Color Theory, amongst
others, and knowledgeable of how these principles work together.
● You are skilled in the Adobe Creative Suite and have a deep understanding of digital,
new media, and social.
● You are an influential conceptual thinker and have the composure and communication
skills to present to senior executives eﬀectively.
● You can guide a team that executes designs that follow brand style guidelines and
takes it beyond the scope or brief.
● You can define, recognize and develop talent and create an inspiring creative work
environment and culture. Actively brings out the best in designers, developing both
designers and team dynamics.
● You can regularly communicate to stakeholders with a data-driven design rationale
and resolve issues with minimal guidance.
● You are receptive to critique, feedback, and open communication.
● You have an online portfolio that demonstrates creative excellence and dedication to
your craft from idea to execution.
Skills: UI/UX, Illustrations, Typography, Composition, Scale
● Design regular campaigns for topical events and initiatives with a concentration on
digital communication assets.
● Eﬀectively handles a variety of requests on deadline while being flexible to adjust
● Work cross-functionally with our internal communications and business teams to
define the user interface and visual requirements.
● Initiate collaboration with peers, partners, and stakeholders to ensure high-quality,
cohesive deliverables through the entire creative process.
● Mentor a creative team of 20 plus members to produce high-quality graphics.
● Bridge the gap between Product Design and the Content-Creative team.
● Pioneer expressions of visual art never before seen in workplaces.
● Evangelize and exceed our high expectations for design and push boundaries in a