Share Job Posting:
About the Job
The profile will be responsible to scout + evaluate content, drive commercial + contract negotiations & ensure smooth functioning content operations post deal closure.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability
• Lead Generation, Reaching out to relevant content partners for initiating alliance discussion
• Content Analysis-Reviewing content screeners
• Commercial Negotiations- Negotiating deals for content acquisitions on relevant business models
• Contract Negotiations – Responsible to drive contract negotiations + closures
• Content Operations- Liaison with the content partner and assist the internal team in on-boarding licensed content.
• Responsible for follow up with internal & external stakeholders
• Secondary Research
Skills & Competencies
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• The candidate should also have knowledge of the industry and ability to work under pressure.
• Understanding of the Broadcast + OTT space
• Awareness of Movies, Music, TV serials, Web Series, etc.
• Understanding of content trends
• Awareness of Regional content (preferred)
• Graduate/ Post Graduate degree as a minimum requirement with 7-10 yrs of experience