Share Job Posting:
About the Job
The Infrastructure IT head is responsible for providing day-to-day supervision of the IT Infrastructure Team. In addition, he/she is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating the design, installation, and connectivity of computer systems and network infrastructure to ensure the stable operation of the organization’s IT assets.
● Manage Infrastructure Administrators and Desktop Support Technicians, monitoring helpdesk ticket queues, issue escalations, project management and oversight, and handling employee relations issues.
● Provide recommendations regarding infrastructure resource utilization and capacity, urgent or high priority issues, or issues impeding project implementations.
● Interact with vendors and gather the required information to make purchasing recommendations.
● Define and roll-out of the IT Policies and Processes related to IT Infrastructure and End-User Computing Devices
● Develop, implement and maintain comprehensive systems to monitor and enforce the company’s security policies, procedures, and guidelines.
● Manage the security vendors /contracts for the development and implementation of security policies, protocols, plans, and procedures. Example: Assist with vulnerability assessments, penetration tests, system hardening, and auditing activities
● Microsoft Certified Professional certification in Server and Desktop categories preferred.
● 12+ years of hands-on experience managing IT network professionals
● 12+ years of experience working in an IT infrastructure environment
● 12+ years of experience in network or systems administration
● Handling end-user concerns and problem escalation
● Handling employee relations issues.
● Excellent knowledge of current protocols and standards, including VMWare virtualization, Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policies, MS Exchange, Core Switching/Routing, SSL
● Must be comfortable working under minimal supervision, exhibit a sense of urgency, and should take initiative to problem solve and be proactive regarding business-related matters.